This weekend was a great example, I was in charge of teaching the RS lesson on Sunday and was really hoping to get out of it, lol. Well, obviously she didn't show and so I went ahead and taught, but I wasn't too upset, because I had a pregnancy massage set up for monday! The massage was amazing! i felt totally and utterly spoiled, and it was so nice to have 8 months of aches and kinks and soreness worked on by someone who knew what they were doing.. sigh.. so nice. My cute hubby totally spoils me!
Today IKEA opens just down the street from me, I was gonna wait out the craziness and go later but my cousin Collete is in town and her and her sister Janell are going so I'm gonna waddle along after them. It should be exciting to see, everyone's all thrilled that IKEA came.
Okay, here's a picture that doesn't really have anything to do with my post for the week, lol. But i just thought it was so cute. Here's tom working away while our 'first child' sleeps on his tummy. I can just tell by how sweet he is to fred, what a great dad he's gonna be.


2 comments:
Working eh? Is that Myspace he's working on?
TaiPan is having a huge sidewalk sale! Maybe you could go find a cute container for Ainsley's room. I'm trying to talk Nate into going, but he's not too motivated to go to a home decorating store. :) Have a great week! Love you!
Post a Comment