Monday, June 11, 2007

We can't put her down!


here's a pic of her lying down sleeping, a rare sight in our house.


'Aunt' kirty came to visit


Aunt Roxanne's taking her chance to get her hands on her


Aunt Candice is starting to rethink this whole 'waiting to have a baby' idea


She's winning Uncle Tad over


Grandma steals her whenever she can

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute and tiny. I love it!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love her tiny hands. Wow she has such long piano fingers. All of my girls have had such beautiful tiny hands.

Mrs. Walker said...

She's so precious! I love all the pictures! No one wants to leave them alone the first little while, isn't that crazy?

Angela said...

Stop it! Stop it! You are making me crazy jealous!!!

anna banana said...

hmmm... I see a lot of Briggs representation....where are her Christensen relatives? :) (I am just teasing, joking tones dont come through very well through posts)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Candy and Roxanne have grown! They're both young ladies now.