Monday, September 17, 2007

TRAGEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My lappy died!!! *sob* the stupid clumsy oaf that I am, I went to set a cup of water on a side table and missed and dumped it all over my poor widdle sassy lappy! The screen immediately went all funny and lined all over... it's so sad... We took out the battery, stood it up and turned a fan on it to maybe try and dry it out, but Tom doesn't think it will do any good :( :( :( :(.

it's really sad how much i'm gonna miss my lappy. I admit it, I'm addicted, i need the internet, i need my pics and my music and my audiobooks and my lappy... Luckily Tom has an old Dell laptop that he's letting me use, so I'm not totally cut off. I'm trying to get used to it, it's Linux and i've never really used that before. Sigh.. it really is sad.. how sad i am.. I'm a nerd i know.. but i feel like I lost a friend...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I'm sorry. Hopefully by some miracle it will be fixed!

IVIozartsGhost said...

uh, it didn't die, you killed it. at least you can cook a mean piece of tuna. 'nuff said?

Danielle said...

aw man, you're mean mr ghost :(