I got my present early this year! I've been wanting a new couch for a while. We've just had two chairs and a love seat, that was a bit on the small side, so there was really never room for Tom and I to sit by each other. I really wanted a couch with a chaise, and while I was shopping with my mom, not thinking about it at all, there it was! for a steal of a deal! I called up Tom and he okay'd it, and I got it! Getting it home was quite the process. They don't deliver, so I took Tom's parents old suburban we've been borrowing and drove it the 20 mins it took to the store, only to realize when i got there, only one piece would fit! By this time it was 5 o'clock and traffic was terrible, but i had to turn around and drive the now 45 mins back and get the other half.
Saturday, December 01, 2007
My Christmas Present!
I got my present early this year! I've been wanting a new couch for a while. We've just had two chairs and a love seat, that was a bit on the small side, so there was really never room for Tom and I to sit by each other. I really wanted a couch with a chaise, and while I was shopping with my mom, not thinking about it at all, there it was! for a steal of a deal! I called up Tom and he okay'd it, and I got it! Getting it home was quite the process. They don't deliver, so I took Tom's parents old suburban we've been borrowing and drove it the 20 mins it took to the store, only to realize when i got there, only one piece would fit! By this time it was 5 o'clock and traffic was terrible, but i had to turn around and drive the now 45 mins back and get the other half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
WOW!!!! The new sectional is gorgeous!!! How fun!!!!! :)
That's an impressive Christmas gift! :) Lucky girl! I guess lucky Tom, too.
So when are we coming over to try them out? ;)
pick a day! we need to hang out! the computer guys need to tech talk, lol
That is really nice, I love it:)
i cant wait to try your new couch.
Post a Comment