Friday, May 16, 2008

Fun on Wheels

Ains has been having a blast lately. I had to share this video of my daughter, going 'vroom vroom' on this car toy at her friend Zack's grandma's house. I wasn't sure she'd even stay on for very long, but not only did she stay on, she went to town! She sure cracks us up :)


Ainsley has also been having fun playing with Hallee lately, now that she can move around and interact better, they have been spending a lot of time enjoying each other's company. I'm sure Hallee just thinks she's a big doll that moves around and makes noise, but Ainsley adores her and they keep each other happy and busy for long stretches so their mommies can chat. :)
The other day, while their mommies were chatting and not really paying attention, we looked up to see Hallee pushing Ainsley who was pushing the stroller around and around the island in my kitchen. It was the funniest thing!

4 comments:

The Amazing Mumfords said...

All I can say is . . . Silliness begets silliness. :) Love you guys! What fun to have such a cute little girl in your life! sigh.

tatum said...

so cute, i loved hanging out with all the friends the other day. we have to make excuses to do it again. =)

Rusti said...

Goodness she suddenly seems so much older in that video! Stop it Ainsley! ;)

stewart.shana.ella said...

That is so cute, I love the video.