Saturday, June 21, 2008

Quality Control Check Person

Tom and I want a king sized bed in the new house. We went shopping for some, and Ainsley was helping us test them out.

9 comments:

stewart.shana.ella said...

Looks like she is doing a great job testing it out for you. Hopefully it meets her expectations:)

anna banana said...

She is talking so cute, that is fun!

Justin said...

So she clearly liked this one, what about the ones she didn't like? Did she scream at them? I would like to see the footage...

GrandmaCinda said...

She's so smart! You should send this to a mattress company and offer to have Ainsley be their spokesbaby. I love her outfit too! Is that the one you bought?

Rusti said...

Awwwwwwww! Her sounds are just so dang cute!

Cristi said...

Zack loves watching this movie! He thinks it's really funny :)

JaNae Briggs said...

she is soooo cute! gav thought it was funny to watch the crazy baby on the computer.

dankirty said...

We love the video!! My kids want to watch it over and over. We love Ainsley!

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL!!!! Ainsley is SO cute and SO funny! I can tell she wants that kind of bed when she moves out of her crib! LOL!