ok, fine.. here it is... Karaoke Me
please don't judge the singing too harshly.. it was late, we had been singing along with songs for hours at the top of our lungs.. and well.. ok, i don't have the best voice, but here i am posting videos online.. so i guess think whatever you want, lol.
the file was too big so i broke it into a couple pieces.. so here's the first part Kirty recorded.. "Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend"
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Love it! You're braver than me!
You brave, brave woman! That was awesome!!
I only wish I could have seen it in person. :)
Seriously funny:)
That was awesome I loved when you went around the pole! Too bad you didnt do it when you were in your evening dress :)
I loved it! And yes,it was actually pretty good!
Post a Comment