Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Favorite Thing

Pedicures are one of life's sweetest pleasure,.. at least in my life. There's something so fabulous about sitting in a massage chair, your feet in warm swishing water in between the foot rubs.. and you end up with soft feet and pretty toes. :)

Yay for a world that includes pedicures.

7 comments:

liNdsEYloO said...

i like your feet.

tatum said...

i am a little jealous!!! cute color. hopefully we will get some sandal weather so you can show those baby's off.

JaNae Briggs said...

Your toes look so pretty! Now I want one, mabey I can talk matt into giving me a pericure. :) He is actually pretty good at it. He got alot of practice while I was pregnant.

anna banana said...

Fabulous, I agree! Cute toes!

Tamara ViAnn said...

Ooo tre chic! I have to admit my toes have been permanently painted red since forever. I've never even tried another color. I've never had a pedicure either! I'll have to try one sometimes for a special treat!

Rochelle said...

I totally agree with you. You have cute feet too. :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could get a pedicure! But with my ingrown toenails, that would hurt most likely. :'(