Thursday, June 11, 2009

things i just uploaded from my camera

so.. Ains just woke up screaming at 3am that she was hungry. Lesson learned: strawberry milk does not replace night time mush. So after feeding her some oatmeal and getting her back to bed i am exhausted but weirdly awake... so here you go, a mish mash of recent picture.

Necessity, mother of invention, brings you.. the two sided swing, or what to do when everybody wants to swing at the same time.

Tom proudly took his daughter to the ReAl game.
(Utah's soccer team, for those of you who are unaware.)

Trent and Kaysen came too.

She started off very excited about the guys kicking the ball...
and ended up coloring. Fun was had by all.

I love this picture. "Monkey in blanket with me mommy!"
I love that you just see her head and her little feet

Dinner date. All proper.


How she eats when she's not trying to impress


Baby Wes came to visit, and look! He can sit up by himself!

"Mommy I love Canis and Beebee Wess"

I've seen a horse fly, and a dragon fly..

i hope you all enjoyed my late night blogging.. birthday post to follow soon, i promise.

5 comments:

JaNae Briggs said...

I loved your late night/really early morning post. Ains is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. She's such a doll.

Cristi said...

she's such a cutie! I'm so excited we are finally going to live close to each other!

anna banana said...

Cute stuff! I will get those bday pics to you tomorrow!

The Amazing Mumfords said...

LOL love it! Your brain works really well at 3 a.m. I am impressed!