Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween

My ladybug went trick or treating early with her friend the handy man. There's a model home village near our house that was open for trick or treating in the morning and we thought we'd take advantage of the nice weather.

We checked out a few houses for fun while we were there.
I checked out a bathroom and when I came out Ains was snuggled up on one of the beds.
hay bale maze



Later that night we lit the pumpkins we'd carved the day before.
Tom's
Danielle's
Ainsley's
I was going to just have her paint her pumpkin, and then I decided she could color on it, and then I'd cut out a face. But when I saw what she had colored I decided to just cut out where she'd drawn. I think it turned out pretty awesome. Very abstract art. :) I did pretty good on her first pumpkin.

Pumpkin Family

After handing out candy and eating mummy dogs we headed out for a quick trip to our neighbors, and down a couple streets. Ains was cold, it didn't last very long. She ended up wearing Tom's ReAL soccer scarf wrapped around her head, but was still adorable. I don't have anymore pictures, mostly because I forgot my camera battery last time we were at the cabin, and so I've just been using my phone camera.. so no flash, no night time photos. It was a fun night.

3 comments:

JaNae Briggs said...

She looked so cute! And I dont blame her for climbing up on that bed it looks nice and cozy I would have been tempted too.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, she looked adorable. I didn't know her buddy was dressing up as the guy down my street...no joke, even down to the stripey suspenders...though he has a belly that hangs quite a bit lower :) I love the eyelashes on your pumpkin, very nice touch.

anna banana said...

She is a darling Lady bug, I am glad she picked it!