I was barely able to fit them all in our car. And it's not that small of a car.. it's kind of a crossover SUV kind of a thing. I had to push and push them forward until Ainsley was pretty much totally covered in balloons
At first she thought it was cool, but then I think she got a little claustrophobic and was really glad we didn't have far to go.
Here's a shot of her through the window.
Here they are, in all their glory. I was pretending to float away, but if you look to the bottom of the picture you will see Kirty's foot. The only part of her she allowed to be photographed and posted online. Love ya Girl!
In case you're wondering, she had the babies the next Tuesday, a sweet little baby girl 5lbs 3 oz and a handsome little boy, 6lbs 1oz.


1 comment:
Congrats Kirty!
Post a Comment