Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fun with Ainsley

Here's just a couple things we've been up to..

Ainsley taking a nap in her big girl bed. (a thought a couple weeks ago that she was ready to abandon naps.. luckily that seems to have been some weird fluke and luckily most days she still takes one. yay!)

Ains has found a partner in her princess passions. We've been able to spend more time with her friend Meira who seems to be just as obsessed with princesses as Ainsley is. Here they are watching Beauty and the Beast at Meira's house.

We had so much fun the other day when she helped me make cookies! She's getting so big, she could dump ingredients in the bowl and stir them up, she was a great little assistant.

Enjoying the fruits of her labor

"Look Mommy, I'm all chocolatey!"
This wasn't funny at the time, but I knew I'd want pictures of it later.. Ainsley had her first attempt at ruining our furniture. I spent about 20 mins scrubbing at it without much luck, then I remembered I had a Magic Eraser. That thing really is magic! The stuff came off like nobody's business! It was amazing. Thank you Magic Eraser. And my unharmed daughter thanks you as well. :)


3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

SO, so cute!!! Danielle, you are a very good blogger. I love seeing Ainsley's little adventures and it was so much fun to see the cute picture of Meira and Ains watching "Beauty and the Beast." We, all of the Taylors, feel so blessed to have the Christensens as our dear friends. :-)

Angela said...

good job keepin' a cool head and getting out that magic eraser (best invention evah!)

anna banana said...

Ah yes the magic eraser, every mom's best friend.