First stop was 'It's a Small World' :) She never made it to this ride last time, so we decided to give it a whirl before the lines got long.
We rounded the corner, and even tho it wasn't our turn yet as soon
as she saw her Ains yelled out 'HI SNOW WHITE!!'
She got to dance with Sleeping Beauty
We had just watched Aladdin for the first time the week
before with a friend of hers,
so she knew who she was, so thanks Meira!
Donald! Ains loves Donald.
they're so cute, I couldn't resist taking another pic
after that we headed back to the Magic Kingdom,
and I went and stood in line for the Princesses again.
There wasn't much else I could, and she was so happy the first time, I didn't mind.
And I was glad I did, because we saw Cinderella!
they had a great talk about Gus Gus and her other Mousey friends.
It was so great to see her so happy.
and I went and stood in line for the Princesses again.
There wasn't much else I could, and she was so happy the first time, I didn't mind.
And I was glad I did, because we saw Cinderella!
they had a great talk about Gus Gus and her other Mousey friends.
It was so great to see her so happy.





4 comments:
So cute! I'm so glad she got to see the princesses this time. She looks so pleased. :)
So many cute pictures! I can't wait to take Zackie there!
Fun! We just got back yesterday and we had a great time too!
Oh my goodness...those pictures with Ainsley and the princesses are ADORABLE! Man she looks so grown up since the last time I saw her.
Gotta love Disneyland. :)
Post a Comment