Monday, August 16, 2010

the St. George part of the summer

ok, almost a month later.. wow... i'm getting bad.

Let's see.. when I last left you I was in Las Vegas for swim lessons. Then on the 19th of July, (my mom's birthday) my sister had a baby. A little girl named Scarlett. LOVE the name. Dang Sister, giving my mom a grandchild for her birthday.. now all future presents will fail to compare. lol
So, since I was only an hour and a half away, I decided to ditch Vegas early and spend the weekend in St. George with the fam, leaving Tom to work. The weekend quickly became the next week as I was having too much fun to go home. :)

Eleanor and Scarlett, One Month Apart

Grandma Cinda was there to see Scarlett, so we got to see her too. All her granddaughters in one place was more than she could refuse and she extended her trip a couple days, and then so did I.
All the Granddaughters!
pretending they are all sleeping..
well, the older two are pretending anyway

The Mumfords came up for the weekend to meet Scarlett.
Brooklyn and Ainsley made a castle.
Ains and her Great Grandma playing.

I was even lucky enough to be there when my brother
came into town with his cute wife and little boy.
(Candice & Scarlett, Matt&JaNae, Me&Nora)

They have a great water play area in st. george. Gavin, Wes and Ainsley loved it.
I definitely suggest checking it out!
It was a great week, so much fun to see my family and meet my new little niece!

1 comment:

anna banana said...

Looks like a fabulous time was had by all! I love Scarlett too, pretty name!