Sunday, May 27, 2007

Saturday's Hard Labor

I wish this was about me giving birth, lol.. but nope, it's a Tom post! Yesterday we spent the day at Kirty and Dan's, they are slowly adding on to their patio, and Tom jumped at the chance to play with cement, lol. I think afterwards his body was realizing he's not a teenager anymore, but it was great to see him out there working with his hands and getting dirty. :)

Dan and Kirty are amazing friends that help us out tons, so it was great to be able to help them out too. And their kids are hilarious. While digging up the ground they found some worms and Tom asked Quentin to come pick them up, and Quentin (just turned 4) said "i don't like to get bugs and worms on my hands" so his dad asked him what he DID like to get on his hands, and he said "Soap and Water" LOL, he is definitely Kirty's son! Tom and Dan now have plans to take him camping and de-brainwash him, lol.

Anyway, it was fun to spend the day with those crazies! Here's some proof for those of you who doubt my honey's participation in manual labor :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep losing your blog, I forget to look at the bottom of your posts! LOL...So, I love the pics of the cement project, don't you love to see your man getting physical? LOL. Jeremy was umpiring a little league game the other day and I was watching him thinking, "What a hottie" LOL!
Andrea aka...luvmy2cuties

Sarah said...

how nice of you to help out your friends. I love watching Preston work hard like that.