I had a dream last night that she started growing super fast and was as tall as i was by 4 months! And everyone kept telling me not to worry, that all kids grew at different rates and i'd have to get used to it. AHH!! I seriously woke up frantically thinking "i need to get her to the doctor!!" I was ridiculously relieved to realize it was just a dream. lol.
The second item of good new is LAPPY LIVES!!!!!! She's a miracle lappy. After lappy had bad on it's side with a fan blowing on it for so long, I decided to put the battery back in and give her a try, and she turned on just fine!! I haven't noticed any differences. I can't believe how lucky I am! She's an amazing miracle lappy! Or maybe Heavenly Father just knew I needed her. :) YAY!


2 comments:
Nice work Ainsley- you are growing up fast.
She's so cute. They really do grow up so fast! Glad to know that you got your miracle!
Post a Comment