Wednesday, February 20, 2008

okay, alright, i'm posting!

well, i don't really have a lot to add here, but I've been bugged, so i'm posting. I'm waiting on some pictures from our girls trip last weekend, and then i'll have a great post :). I don't have the pictures yet because another girl took all the pictures. And why was that.. because my camera is on the fritz.. occasionally it will turn on and work for a few pictures.. but generally every time i try to use it, it goes to a black screen with an error code. It seems I've been hard on my electronics lately, they are all trying to leave me. :(
so I guess the hunt is on for a new one. I tend to go for Canon's because I know they work well with my Mac. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. So, I won't have any pictures new pictures to post for a while :( I will leave you with the few I got over the weekend. the last one is Ains and her new best friend, Belle. She picked her out by herself at the Disney Store and gets so excited when she sees her, and has started taking longer naps since Belle's been joining her. :)

5 comments:

Rusti said...

Cute! I can't believe how well she grabs things and plays with them. She's a real little person.

No suggestions on the camera, although my friend Tanya just bought a Canon that she LOVES! You should check out her blog to find out what the model was. Plus, you can see the girl you remind me of so much. :D

Rusti said...

BTW- you've been tagged. I expect you to follow through this time, young lady! ;)

Emily said...

Yay for Belle!! I'm convinced that anything that gets kids to sleep longer is a good thing! Well, maybe except for a poisonous rattlesnake.....

Good luck with the new camera hunt! I want a Cannon Rebel, but those are like $900. I hear it's totally worth it though!!

JaNae Briggs said...

Wow she is growing up so fast, what a doll. I cant wait to see the Vegas pics.

Anonymous said...

NO EXCUSE!! I know you have a video camera somewhere!