Monday, March 10, 2008

Questions about Me and Tom

How long have you been together? Married 5 years in Aug.
How long did you date? hmm.. we knew each other for 6 years, and dated off and on in that.. but the last time was 5 months before engaged, and 2 1/2 more before married.
How old is he? Will be 29 in May
Who eats more?him, thankfully
Who said I Love You First? I'm pretty sure it was him.. but it's hard to remember exactly.. i knew he liked me before i knew i liked him
Who is taller?He's 6'1 I'm 5'3 3/4 :)
Who sings better?I assume it's me.. as he refuses to sing..
Who is smarter? Depends on what area.. he likes to think of himself as a genius, but I'd like to think of myself as his equal.. if not in the same things
Who does the laundry?99.9% of the time, me.. though every now and then he will move a load from the washer to the dryer.
Who does the dishes?pretty much the same as the laundry.. except its the washer to the cupboards
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? My right or your right? He sleeps closest to the door.
Who pays the bills? me
Who mows the lawn? generally a lawn company, lol
Who cooks dinner? me.. unless we want spaghetti :)
Who is more stubborn? we are both way too stubborn..
Who kissed who first? he kissed me.. though with encouragement
Who asked who out? He asked me
Who proposed? He did.
Who is more sensitive? Me.
Who has more friends? I do.
Who has more siblings? he does.. 5 brothers and 1 sister
Tagged you're it Anna W, Cristi, Diana, Randilee

3 comments:

The Amazing Mumfords said...

You knew him that long and he still needed encouragement? LOL

Cristi said...

Don't worry I'll fill out the survey...but guess what is way funny? I just bought the EXACT same camera you did! Mine broke too and that is the one I liked best. We have such great taste!

Danielle said...

Lav, it's actually a funny story.. i'll tell ya sometime ;)

Cristi! That's so funny! did you get the brown one too?? We really do have great taste.. :)