Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day at the Childrens Museum

To continue on our great trip to Vegas..
Thursday we went to the Children's Museum. What a fun little place! They had a ton of things for the kids to do. And they even had a place that was just for children 18 months and younger. It was called the Oasis, and I've decided I need one of these in my basement! You just sit them in, and it's all padded and safe, and the sides are too high for them to get out, and there were so many different things to play with, Ainsley could have stayed there all day.
Photobucket

Ains favorite part were the little doors she could open and close. inside there were lights and toys to look at, but separated by glass. She sat there almost the whole time we were there. Who knew a couple of doors could be that interesting! Her cousin Jake came over to help her investigate these doors :)


The other big hit with Ains was this box of balls, that happened to be attached to this cool exhibit that sucked up balls and sent them down a maze you could move.. but to Ains, it was mostly about the box of balls at the end. :)


Ains also had a blast hanging with her only girl cousin Ella. Besides envying the amount of hair on Ella's head, I think they got along great :)

4 comments:

liNdsEYloO said...

oh super cute cousins!!

Mitchell4 said...

looks so fun. Great pictures.

Rusti said...

I still haven't been there. I've been wanting to go for like 2 years. I can't believe you went without me. :P

Danielle said...

dude! it's in Vegas! I couldn't go with you!