Monday, June 16, 2008

Random Acts of Cuteness

Sleeping beauty and Belle


Wants to make sure she doesn't get left behind in the big move


Wishes we were movin' to Seasame Street


"check out my sweet mohawk!"


Bathing Beauty


Lovin' her lil Squirt Pool

7 comments:

liNdsEYloO said...

thy child doth reek of cuteness. furthermore her cuteness doth outshine those of other acclaimed cuteness.

stewart.shana.ella said...

Yay you got the pool. She looks like she is loving is. Very cute, love her:)

JaNae Briggs said...

I love the mohawk she pulls it off so good. What a cutie!

tatum said...

the one of her in the box is my fav

Cristi said...

I almost bought that pool for Zack! But then I decided it was a waste of money since we have a real pool about 20 feet from our backyard. :) You should come down here sometime and we can all go swimming. I bet ains would love it.

The Amazing Mumfords said...

I have to agree that the mohawk and the box pictures are FABULOUS! LOL!

anna banana said...

That pool looks like great fun! How cute.