Sunday, June 29, 2008

Saying goodbye

Last week we moved from the house we bought just months after getting married. So we were almost there 5 years. It's been a bittersweet trip. It all happened so fast, my head is still spinning! I don't think I've really processed it yet.

Packing in progress




Ainsley's room was the hardest for me to pack up. I used to sit in there while I was pregnant and just breathe and think about the precious spirit on her way to join our family.


The moving truck we hired was the only reason i survived the move!


Our pile of stuff to go to DI, along with some of our neighbors left overs from the yard sale we had that Saturday.


Fred checking out the newly empty spaces.

9 comments:

anna banana said...

I cant wait to see your new house! And I like the new blog! Have I seen the new look, I dont think so, super cute!

Rochelle said...

Hope all went well with the move. Glad you got to meet my kittens. We will have to come see your house soon. Miss you guys. :)

Cristi said...

Wow, I can't believe you already moved! That sure came fast. We can't wait to see the new house. How exciting!

Vudochki said...

Stopped by your blog and wanted to say Congrats on your move! How exciting is that!?! Is it far from where you live now? Good luck with the unpacking.
~Jessica

Danielle said...

we actually moved to a neighboring city in the Salt Lake Valley, we live about 15 mins from where we used to, so I can still hang out with all my friends i made in my last neighborhood. :)

tatum said...

o sad! i am coming over to your new house this week. sorry i missed the birthday bash, i was out of town.

stewart.shana.ella said...

I can see how it would be hard to move out of the first house you lived in as a married couple, and having ainsers first little nursery there. But you new house is so cute:) Hope you are getting all settled.

JaNae Briggs said...

Oh the memmories, it is hard to leave a house you have lived in for a while. At least it is for an upgrade right. I am so excited to see you new house.

Anonymous said...

Danielle, you've moved out already? Cooleo! We need to visit ya now!! (Just jokin'!)