Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Family Pictures

Once again, I must bow to the amazing talent of my sister in law Anna, the photographer.
She took these when she was up visiting in July, all of them were taken in our neighborhood. I love my neighborhood. :)

Here's my favorite 'artsy' kind of shot :)


I also LOVE this one. Probably one of my favorite pictures of Tom and I in a long time.




The next 3 show the true essence of my happy silly girl






Here's us in front of our new house




Okay, how about a vote on favorite family photo of the next 3?






Tickle-Fest!


Daddy-Daughter


Just us girls

12 comments:

JaNae Briggs said...

I love your pictures! You girls and tom always look so good! I love your hair! I am in need of a new hair due. Anyways love love love the pictures!

Candice said...

Very cute pictures! I vote for the 2nd family picture, that's my favorite. :)

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! She's very talented. I vote #2 for the family pic.

liNdsEYloO said...

i have photo envy. stop taking such damn good pictures of your kid and family!
i vote fam pic #1 with the grass behind you :) then #2.

stewart.shana.ella said...

I like the first one, but they are all cute so I don't think you can go wrong:)

sissyann said...

What cute pictures!! Love your house. I vote for #2!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics. They are beautiful I think the family pic I love the best is #1.

Tamara ViAnn said...

Wow those pictures are amazing! You look totally smok'n in those! Love them.

Rochelle said...

Hi there. Love the pictures. You have the cutest family. Your house looks adorable. I like picture #3 the best, but they are all really good. :)

Rusti said...

LOL I guess there are more pics where that came from. Oops! SO cute! Her photography gets better and better. I really love this recent set. I'm totally into candid shots where you catch the natural moments.

Randilee said...

My vote is the one on the bridge, but I guess that isn't a choice, so I choose #2.

Marci said...

Cute photo shoot! It was fun to see your new house - love it! I'm sure the voting is closed, but I like #2 as well. But my fav is the bridge photos as well.