I love the movie, A Lot Like Love. I was watching it again tonight. If you haven't seen it.. I recommend it! I'm not usually a huge Ashton fan.. but he's really cute in it, and I adore Amanda Peet. A great film about how plans don't always work out the way you thought.. and that it can be a good thing. :)
My favorite quote is 'if you aren't willing to look stupid you don't deserve to be in love.'
Oh, and I love the music from it too.. it's got to be a killer Soundtrack.
Anyway.. wanted to shout it out.. Great Movie :)
Have you seen it?


6 comments:
I remember that movie. Mostly, the part where he sings to her and someone yells "You suck!". lol I'll have to watch that again sometime.
I love this movie, it is so cute. That is a great quote:)
one of my favorites!!!!
you mean you haven't broken down and bought this one yet?! come on! LOL!
I haven't seen it! I'm only ten! But what is the rating????
I also love this movie its one of those movies that you can watch over and over again. that is a good quote by the way
Post a Comment