A couple weeks ago we went to the Discovery Gateway.
I forgot to pull out my camera until the end,
so I only got these two pics.
I think Ainsley and Brooklyn look adorable see-sawing away.
so I only got these two pics.
I think Ainsley and Brooklyn look adorable see-sawing away.
Our next week was bowling!
I thought it would be more for the older kids,
I thought it would be more for the older kids,
but Ainsley LOVED it. I didn't know they had little ramps.
Smarty Bowling Peoples.
Smarty Bowling Peoples.
The Fearsome Three-Some!
Sadie, Ainsley and Brooklyn.
They are blonde, beautiful, and spunky.
They were all born in the same summer,
and they are taking over the world... watch out boys ;)


4 comments:
Wow, it looks like Ainsley might have some competition for Zack if we come to your playgroup! :)
P.S. Zack talks about Ainsley all the time now! Probably cause we have been driving past your house so much to go do house stuff and we always make sure to wave to Aisley. :)
WOw - those boys better watch out when that fearsome three some grows up - what a cute group of girls!
Ainsley is getting so big looking, I cant stand it, why do they grow up?
Ains could beat me in bowling I'm sure. She'd distract me with her dancing and yell 'MOUSE!' when I'm about to go. Tricky, tricky
Post a Comment