Thursday, October 01, 2009

Our life lately

After we got back from my dads visit we decided it was time and we converted Ains crib to a toddler bed. I was really worried she'd always be getting out of bed to play or that she'd fall out of bed while she was sleeping and hurt herself. With the addition of a guard rail one of my fears was set at ease.


And that night when I put her to bed she fell right asleep, no getting out at all. In the morning I heard her calling for me. She was sitting on her bed crying because she wanted the stuffed animal that was on the phone. Silly girl didn't even get out to get what was right in front of her. And it's been like that ever since, tho now she yells 'mommy where are you??!??' when she gets up. Lol.




Ok, let's see. Other news. Ains got her first real hair cut. She'd had a tiny trim of the back before to prevent a baby mullet but this time it now has an actual shape. A cute little bob. She was so good and sat still and didn't cry. She's a champ. And I got a curl of hair for her baby book. Man, she's growing up fast.





She flew her first kite at a party in our neighborhood where they were giving them out for free. It was so fun to watch her and with her daddy trying to get it up in the air. :)





Ok, I think I'm caught up. Look for Disneyland pictures next!

No comments: