Nora has been such a sweetheart. She's a mellow baby. She sleeps well and eats like a pig. She's got that great baby smell and I find myself just sniffing her head constantly. My favorite moment are the few times she's awake and not eating. She makes the funniest faces. I know she's not even two weeks old but I swear she smiles all the time. Funny little half smiles and goofy little looks around. It makes me laugh.

This week Tom's mom has come to stay. A weekend with no grandma's here to help makes me extra grateful for her presence. Tom got sick right after my mom left and I went from being babied to having to be the grown up again. Reality.. ugh. ;) So I'm trying to just enjoy being pampered again, and not feel like a lazy bum while my mother in law makes me food and cleans my house and lets me nap and play with my little girls.How blessed am I.


3 comments:
That top pic of Nora in the basket is the cutest ever! What a sweetheart.
She does seem very smiley! Love here smile while Ains kisses her, precious!
Oh Danielle! What a beautiful picture of you snuggled up to your little angel. You truly are blessed and I am just thrilled for you. I know how hard it is to get those little spirits here! What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment