Saturday we had the baby party for our Birth Class. After spending 12 weeks talking about birth and bodies and babies with these people, it was fun to come together again and see the fruits of our labor.. hehe. I really loved my birth class. I'd try and explain why.. but that could get really long, lol. But anyway, I definitely recommend taking one. :)
And for fun... here are some silly faces made my Miss Eleanor. She has the most expressive face, it's hard to catch it on camera (especially if you are a slacker 2nd time mom who forgets to get out the camera very often) but she was grinning up a storm so I went to grab the camera, and when I got back I got these. Some of the looks she gives me that cracks me up. :)
And in Ainsley related news.. (yes, remember that other girl I have, lol) we went and saw Toy Story 3 on Friday. She loved it! Except for the one part where it seems as though Buzz and Woody and all his friends are going to be destroyed... she was sobbing uncontrollably that whole time. We kept trying to tell her they'd be ok, but she refused to believe us. But once they were saved she was back to loving it again. We asked her what her favorite part was and she said it was 'Buzz Dancing'. If you've seen it, you know what she means, hehe. If not, go see it!! It's really cute. :) Check out the sweet pic below to see Ains in her sweet 3D glasses.


3 comments:
Uh, THAT is a LOT of babies!!! LOL How fun!
That's A LOT of babies, so funny they are all so close to the same age. I saw the picture before I read what you were posting about and I was shocked! :)
Jake cried in toy Story 3 too, luckily my mom had prepared me from ains experience, so I was able to keep him from making any noise. But he was not a fan of that part at all! :)
Post a Comment