And then there was the party :) This year we decided to go to the Red Butte Children's Garden. This is an amazing little place I'd never been to before. I thought it was beautiful, whimsical and fun. We got a membership and are definitely going back.

It had all these great little places for the kids.
Including a fun maze I wish I'd gotten a picture of.
And they have a great little room where they teach classes and have parties :)
Currently the two things Ainsley is most interested in is plants and painting, so this was the perfect party for her. They started by painting a pot.
Love this picture! ^(fyi - Half the pictures in this post are taken by my sister in law, the fabulous photographer Anna..
can you tell which?? lol)
This is Ains cute friend Zoe.
(I met her mom at my very first birth class when we were both pregnant.. so they were friends in utero, hehe)
(I met her mom at my very first birth class when we were both pregnant.. so they were friends in utero, hehe)

Ainsley has some amazingly dedicated friends. Zack and his family put off leaving for a family vacation so he could come. And this picture is Meira's Grandma and her little sister Reagan. Meira was staying with her grandma while her parents were out of town and she drove her down from Cache Valley to come to the party! Thanks Meira's Grandma!!)

After they finished with the painting they had a scavenger hunt around the garden. They gave them hints about certain creatures and they would run around until they found it.

By the time the scavenger hunt was over the painted pots were dry and each they all got to plant something in their own.

GrandmaBaba got there during the party.
We were thrilled she was able to visit that weekend.
Nora was extra thrilled because Grandma always wears great necklaces to play with.
He happened to be in town for a law thing and so he came up to see us before driving home.

After planting it was food time!


and you can't forget the gorgeous flower cupcakes!Thanks to the One Sweet Slice Shoppe
My cute birthday girl was so excited to blow out her candle..and even more to eat her pink cupcake.

Nora enjoyed this part as well.
And of course we can't forget presents!
Zoe gave her some cute unicorn stickers and a unicorn necklace
This is them hugging while she is still looking at it.
(Some of her other presents included a purple light saber and an M&M dispenser.)
We had a great group of kids to help celebrate our little girls special day.
up top we have Zack, Meira, Ains Brooklyn and Zoe
and underneath her two great cousins Adam and Jake





4 comments:
What a fun party! I love the potted fruit you did.
Thanks! I loved the way they turned out!
How fun! I can't believe how grown up she looks in the pics!
Cutest party ever! Loved it :)
Post a Comment