Saturday, April 21, 2007

Nursery in progress

Well here's what we've done so far. We finally finished painting (and when i say we I mean me and Kirty :) and got curtains and a dresser. I got a killer deal on the dresser because one of the knobs was broken. Gotta love stuff like that!



The Butterfly sheer curtain was also a great deal. I was wandering around pottery barn kids one afternoon just for fun and happened to look in the clearance stuff. The colors were perfect and I think it really makes a big difference!

So that's as far as we've done, the crib and bedding is still lost in shipping land or something, and there's a lot of stuff just kind of thrown in there for now. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks everything will come together and i can post picture of a more finished nursery. :)

4 comments:

stewart.shana.ella said...

The room looks really cute and all ready for baby Ainsley. She will be here in no time!

Anonymous said...

Looking good! I can't wait to see the finished product! I love the butterfly panel, it gives it just the right touch!

All8 said...

I really like the butterfly curtain. It helps bring out the other colors in the room, tying everything together. Good job mom. All8

Anonymous said...

I just loved your nursery... especially with Pretty Fred in his throne.... well Ainsley's throne, haha. The butterflies are so pretty. And I LOVE the mane Ainsley, so pretty and sophisticated.... like royalty.