okay, i've seen this both ways, so here it goes... first.. the past
What I was doing 10 Years ago.... I graduated from high school in Texas, and moved to Cedar City for the rest of the year. I got engaged and then unengaged. I also met my silly Thomas, as a friend of my fiance's friends, this was pre-mission. Who knew what would happen years later :)
What I was doing 5 years ago..... I was in my last year of college. I took the last semester off from work and just did an extra student loan to concentrate and graduate. It was a couple months before Tom and I would start dating for the last, and probably most real time.
What I was doing 1 year ago....... I had just found out I was pregnant!!! After trying for 2 years it actually happened! Thank you Clomid :)
What I was doing yesterday..... I drove to Tom's family cabin to spend conference weekend with the Christensen's. Ainser slept the whole way! Woohoo! And Fabulous Shana did my hair (just wait till you see pictures!)
5 places I'd rather be.... (well since i'm at the cabin right now, this is harder)
1. London
2. Italy
3. Cruise
4. Elsewhere in England
5. With my mom
5 treats/snacks I love...
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Chocolate Souffle
3. French Toast with fresh berries and butter cream sauce
4. Fruit Pizza
5. Strawberry Shortcake
What I would do with 100 million dollars...
I would pay off our mortgage and my student loans, buy a new house and a new car. I would buy my mom a big nice house with room for all her kids and grandkids and put enough money in an account that she can live off the interest. I'd take a couple months and travel the world with my husband and daughter. I'd give a 10k to all my friends for christmas!
5 favorite TV shows...
1. the office
2. good eats
3. judging amy
4. friends
5. ace of cakes
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment