Sunday, November 11, 2007
Gingerbread House Festival
Well we had a fun outing the other day. :) Kirty and her kids and Ainsley and I went to Thanksgiving Point last week to see the Gingerbread House Festival. It was really cute, I couldn't believe how intricate some of them were. There were a couple of castles, a few trains, a couple of cute ones kids made. After looking at all of them there was an area set up to decorate cookies, it was fun to get out and even though I know she doesn't really know what's going on, and isn't really old enough to appreciate what we're doing, it's nice to show her anyway. :) I get so sad thinking of how fast she's growing up, but I try and remember all the fun things we'll get to do together as she gets older. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment