Sunday, April 13, 2008

Girls Night Out!

Tuesday the Christensen women hit the town. :) We left all the kids except Ains, and headed for the Town Square Shopping District, my new favorite place, lol. We ate at the California Pizza Kitchen, another one of my new loves. I had eaten there a few times before, but for some reason, I am REALLY lovin' right now.. I'm having dreams about their white pizza.. droool..
We ended up doing the best of all things, we ordered 4 different things and put them in the middle of the table and shared them all! We had BBQ Chicken Chop Salad, Lemon Salmon with Angel Hair and Asparagus, White Pizza (YAY) and Penne Pesto Pasta with Shrimp.. YUMMM.
*Sigh* Man I love good food..

After that, we walked down to H&M, the single best store EVER! I just can't get over how cute their clothes are, and the amazingly decent prices they charge for them. We all enjoyed looking through the huge store, that includes a kids section (yes, Ainsley got clothes too), and trying on some great things, and leaving with a nice sized bag full. :D We had so much fun there we totally lost track of time and missed the movie, which did make me a bit sad.. I was finally going to get to see Miss Pettigrew lives for a day! I'll have to take myself to a movie later this week.

On our way out we saw the cutest dress in the Banana Republic window, and decided we had to go in. All the other ladies decided they needed to try it on, and I think they look great! If not a little '101 Dalmations' :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute, wait a minute. Are you telling me there is an H&M in Las Vegas??? My friends and I shopped there all the time when we were in Paris! I didn't realize there was one so close! Thanks for opening my eyes!

stewart.shana.ella said...

Yay for girls night. It was fun:) Shopping is the best.....especially at H&M

liNdsEYloO said...

oh dani, how come everything with you sounds like it would be more fun with me? lol

Rusti said...

The white pizza is my favortite CPK pizza. MMM! Well, next to the margarita pizza. We need to have us another girl's night.

We need to go to the Fortune Cookie! Have you seem my personal message on msn messenger btw? hehe I crack myself up!

anna banana said...

I gotta say the dresses look pretty 101 Dalmations SCARY with three girls in them at once. I promise with only one it is really a cute dress.