Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Picture Wall


.. or should i say Wall o' Pictures?.. anyway, i have this huge wall in my family room that's been empty for a while, i used to have one big picture on it, but i didn't like it, it never really seemed to fill the space. So I took it down and have been working on a project to fill it instead. After months of looking for frames, printing out pictures and deciding how i wanted it, I just started nailing stuff to the wall, lol. I think it turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself, though i can't take all the credit for it, the idea is totally a rip off of my overly talented and creative cousin Janell, who unfortunately is way too busy to blog. So here's my wall.. it's not completely done, that frame in the middle that just had a picture of Ains sitting in it is waiting for a bigger one to be printed, I'm still looking for a good picture of my dad to put up somewhere on the left side, and I need to hang pictures of all Tom's non married siblings on the other. (If you can't tell, the big picture on the left is me and all my siblings and their spouses and children and surrounding it are pictures of each sibling's family individually and my mom and kelly.. and basically the same on the right side for Tom's family) So.. What do you think??

7 comments:

sissyann said...

I love your wall!!! Totally may have to steal that idea. :) You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

very cute...you did a great job- my MIL has a wall like this in her house of just her grandkids. I want to do one, just can't decide where in my house!
<3
Deborah

Rusti said...

It's hard to figure out what to do with a big ole wall, isn't it? You did a great job. You know I LOVE pictures, so I think they are the best things to go up! :)

stewart.shana.ella said...

CUTE wall. That is a great idea:)

Cristi said...

that is really cute! What a good idea.

liNdsEYloO said...

fabulous darling.

GrandmaCinda said...

I love the wall of pictures! I can't wait to see it finished, will the wall be big enough?