Here's some pictures i haven't posted, that i wanted to share.

In Vegas I went to the California Pizza Kitchen with Lavinia, Brooklyn and Kyle. While waiting for the food to come Ains got restless, so I gave her the lemon from my glass, she wasn't sure of this weird yellow thing.. but she kept tasting it, lol.


Kirty and her family gave us a ride home from Vegas since they were on their way home from Disneyland. It was quite the fun ride with an almost 5 yr old, 3 yr old and 10 month yr old, plus 3 tired adults, but I think we managed ok.

Hallee was nice enough to let Ainsley play with the 'Baby Belle' she'd gotten on the trip. Ains loved her, and played with her for almost an hour, just feeling the stitching on her face and the tag on her hair.

Here's a sight rarely seen anymore.. Ainsley sleeping in my arms. She only really falls asleep in her bed anymore. So it was nice to feel her small sweaty little body breathing next to me, and to see her cute rosy red cheeks.. oh how quickly flies a childhood..

I just think this is a cute picture, every now and then Ainsley puts her hands on her head... it's the cutest thing :)
And last, but not least.. a cute video i like to call CinderAinsley :)
7 comments:
Ha! That's not mean! You HAVE to train them when they're young! :) What a cutie! I finally posted something on my blog. It's not terribly exciting, but it's something new! Have a great night!
first of all- THANK YOU!! i love loading your shorter page it makes me wanna load it more often lol AND ains in cute. but aren't there some kind of chiild labor laws your breaking?? should i call DYFUS(is that how its spelled??)
Cute pictures..... and good job starting her early on the chores.
I'm so proud of my daughter and granddaughter! Spending quality time together both in work and play. Love you both!
Love the lemon face! That's totally something I would do - haha!
seriously my favorite is when she is asleep on your arm with the cute red cheeks. and i need to get some picture of her with the bow, she's too good of a model for them. =)
I love her rosey red cheeks in the sleeping picture!
Post a Comment