Admiring her tower of presents.
So many great friends came!
here's Brooklyn, Ains good girlfriend from the neighborhood
Ainsley's boyfriend Zack came.
Here's Zack and I snuggling while Ains pats his head.
Quentin in his awesome butterfly Antennas
and Ains with a funny look on her face.
Cleaning up the treats from the pinata!
Kirty, Ains, Clark, Quentin, Lauren and Hallee
Here's my very first every cake decorating results!
Green Butterfly! Huzzah! Just for Ainsley :)
Lemon and Chocolate Cupcakes for everyone else
(note the missing lemon cupcake at the top.. it was me.. i ate it.. but don't tell any of the people I forbade from eating any before the party.. hehe)
Thanks to Tatum for making the great butterfly candies on the top!
And Thanks to Kirty for baking them! How could i pull off anything without you?!?
Ainsley enjoying her cake.. she started off very dainty, picking little pieces and eating them, but after a while she got into it and grabbed some big handfuls
We had family as well as friends come to celebrate the day
Grandma Cinda came up from Cello
Grandma Cinda and all her daughters
Grandma Kathryn came up from Vegas
Grandpa Thom found the party extremely exciting.
Uncle Scott and Uncle Alexander had a lot of fun with the pipe cleaners we used for the butterfly antennas.. maybe a little too much fun.
Decorations and a Pinata
All in all, i think it was a fun day. Ainsley woke up in a great mood, and was happy all day. It was so nice to see our friends and family, and Ainsley loved having all the kids around, and of course the cake.. and really, it's her day.. so that's what really matter :)


7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AINSLEY!!! What a fun day...I can't believe that our baby girls are already 1 year old! I love the last picture of her with that HUGE smile on her face! :D
Deborah
Congrats on such a fun party! She is so adorable!
I love the pictures! That was such a great party. She's so cute! We do need to get together again soon though so we can have more time to talk!
Looks like everything turned out great. I love the cake, you did an awesome job. Also, that is a sweet hat she has, I'm diggin it:)
I love Ainsley hat it is so cute. It looks like you all had fun. I wish we could have been there.
Sad! Sad! Sad! I feel so awful! I completely forgot. My computer died and I didn't think to write the date out of my email. I was still thinking I had a week for some reason. So sorry I missed the party. We'll make it up- stat!
Happy Birthday Ainsley! You look gorgeous!
It looks like such a fun party. Great Job Mom. We have Lil B's 1 year party next Wednesday and I don't know what to do as far as games go. I'm sure that it would have been easier if I picked a theme like you did. Smart move on your part. We are just doing bright colors. I'm glad that the party was a hit and so many loved ones came. Happy Belated Birthday sweet little Ainsley!!
Post a Comment