I don't know if anyone's checked out my link to Beansprout Designs, but MAN, i want one of these bags! Tom, if you are paying attention, this is the one i want :) This lady makes these amazing bags, they are super high quality fabrics, hand made, i love it. She also makes most of the really cute baby head bows you see on Ainsley. I wish I had that kind of talent, I am totally envious of people with such crafty natures and the skills to back it up. Anyway, i thought i'd share, I know every girl likes a cute bag. There's a bunch more at the site, feel free to check it out. :)
Friday, November 23, 2007
Thanksgiving Feast and Christmas Wishes
Not our thanksgiving feast, Ainsley's! I decided Thanksgiving was the perfect day for her to try her first real solid food. :) In honor of the day, we started with Sweet Potatoes, for all you yam fans out there. At first she seemed a bit wary, but once she got a taste of them she was gung ho! Another step towards growing up. My little girl.


I don't know if anyone's checked out my link to Beansprout Designs, but MAN, i want one of these bags! Tom, if you are paying attention, this is the one i want :) This lady makes these amazing bags, they are super high quality fabrics, hand made, i love it. She also makes most of the really cute baby head bows you see on Ainsley. I wish I had that kind of talent, I am totally envious of people with such crafty natures and the skills to back it up. Anyway, i thought i'd share, I know every girl likes a cute bag. There's a bunch more at the site, feel free to check it out. :)
I don't know if anyone's checked out my link to Beansprout Designs, but MAN, i want one of these bags! Tom, if you are paying attention, this is the one i want :) This lady makes these amazing bags, they are super high quality fabrics, hand made, i love it. She also makes most of the really cute baby head bows you see on Ainsley. I wish I had that kind of talent, I am totally envious of people with such crafty natures and the skills to back it up. Anyway, i thought i'd share, I know every girl likes a cute bag. There's a bunch more at the site, feel free to check it out. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Awww! Nothing cuter than a baby with a messy orange face! lol
That would be a sweet church bag!!
Thanksgiving feasts for babies are so fun! Locke had his first actual "food food" where I just mashed up a bunch of the stuff that was there. He loved it!
I'm so glad you had such a great time!
I love that bag... so cute! It was also fun to see how much Ainsley loved her some sweet potatoes:)
Post a Comment